The Blackbird Fabworx ND RZ roll bar fits both the 2016-up Miata ND and the 2017-up Fiat 124.
The RZ name stands for Road / Z-fold and it is a great roll bar for street driven car that sees an occasional track day.
Key features of the RZ roll bar:
* Allows full use of the factory soft top which can be lowered from the driver's seat.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* NASA Legal too, NASA CCR 11.4.7
* 2" taller than OEM hoop structure.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Factory seat travel and recline retained in full.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (with minor trimming), glove box retained.
* Includes amp relocation bracket for cars with Bose sound system.
* High grade hardware kit included.
* High quality powder coat finish in 60% gloss Black is included, many custom colors available for just $130 (most popular colors).
* Weight gain of just ~26 Lbs. in comparison with the OEM hoop structure it replaces!
Priced at $1365 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup in black. The optional finishes shown in the pics start at an additional $130.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Note: if you set your order for "Local Pickup" but require packaging, you will be billed an additional $50 per bar.
Have a look at our optional cosmetic covers for the ND RZ installation!
These bars are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your bar to be fabricated.