Our recommended roll bar for drivers of the 99-2005 Miata who spend time at the race track, now featuring our Gen2 design update!
Already known to offer superb fitment, the 2nd Generation NB GT3 kicks it up a notch using state of the art production tooling that allows us to create the newly redesigned single piece base plates and 3D laser notched main hoop, along with the new 3D bent gussets which are quite the eye-candy, you're welcome!
This is also the recommended bar for owners of the NA generation Miata (90-97) that have upgraded their soft top to an NB unit.
Note that currently only the first 3 images feature the Gen2 bar, we will update the rest as they become available.
Key features of the NB GT3 roll bar -
* Full width roll bar that offers high level of roll over protection for the avid track driver.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* Our unique integrated harness bar is a welded structural member of the roll bar frame and includes relocation tabs for the OEM seat belts.
* Clears the OEM glass window and allows the soft top to fold all the way down and lay flat.
* OEM hard top compatible.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Factory seat travel retained in full, recline is slightly reduced.
* OEM seat belts are fully integrated to the roll bar structure.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (trimming required).
* Bolt in installation, high grade hardware kit and installation manual included.
* High quality powder coat finish included (Standard is 60% gloss Black), many custom colors available for just $130 additional fee.
Priced at $1195 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup, as shown in the pics $1325 with a variety of custom finishes.
These bars are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your bar to be fabricated.