Our recommended roll bar for drivers of the 90-97 Miata who spend time at the race track, now featuring our Gen2 design update!
Already known to offer superb fitment, the 2nd Generation NA GT3 kicks it up a notch using state of the art production tooling that allows us to create the newly redesigned single piece base plates and 3D laser notched main hoop, along with the new 3D bent gussets which are quite the eye-candy, you're welcome!
This is also a great budget option for owners of the NB generation Miata (99-05) that have deleted their soft top permanently.
Note that currently only the first 5 images feature the Gen2 bar, we will update the rest as they become available.
Key features of the NA GT3 roll bar -
* Full width roll bar that offers high level of roll over protection for the avid track driver.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* Clears the OEM plastic window and allows the soft top to fold all the way down and lay flat (will NOT work with glass rear window).
* OEM hard top compatible.
* Improved rear view over other manufacturer’s double diagonal bars.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Factory seat travel retained in full, recline is slightly reduced.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (trimming required).
* Bolt in installation, high grade hardware kit and installation manual included.
* High quality powder coat finish included (Standard is 60% gloss Black), many custom colors available for just $130 additional fee.
Priced at $1195 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup with the standard finish, $1325 as shown with some of the optional custom finishes.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Note: if you set your order for "Local Pickup" but require packaging, you will be billed an additional $50 per bar.
These bars are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your bar to be fabricated.