A great roll bar for drivers of the 99-2005 Miata on a budget, now featuring our Gen2 design update!
Already known to offer superb fitment, the 2nd Generation NB SD kicks it up a notch using state of the art production tooling that allows us to create the newly redesigned single piece base plates and 3D laser notched main hoop, both of which are quite the eye-candy, you're welcome!!
Includes most of the features of our top-of-the-line GT3 roll bar with a lower price tag.
This is also a great bar for owners of the NA generation Miata (90-97) that have upgraded their soft top to an NB unit.
Note that currently only the first 3 images feature the Gen2 bar, we will update the rest as they become available.
Key features of the NB Single Diagonal roll bar -
* Full width roll bar that offers high level of roll over protection for the avid track driver.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* Our unique integrated harness bar is a welded structural member of the roll bar frame and includes relocation tabs for the OEM seat belts.
* Clears the OEM glass window and allows the soft top to fold all the way down and lay flat.
* OEM hard top compatible.
* DOM Steel construction with single diagonal and a harness bar as standard.
* Improved rear view over other manufacturer’s double diagonal bars.
* Factory seat travel retained in full, recline is slightly reduced.
* OEM seat belts are fully integrated to the roll bar structure.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (trimming required).
* Bolt in installation, high grade hardware kit and installation manual included.
* High quality powder coat finish included (Standard is 60% gloss Black), many custom colors available for just $130 additional fee.
Priced at $1245 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup with the standard finish, $1375 as shown with some of the optional custom finishes.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Note: if you set your order for "Local Pickup" but require packaging, you will be billed an additional $50 per bar.
These bars are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your bar to be fabricated.