A great roll bar for drivers of the 90-97 Miata looking for minimum weight gain, now featuring our Gen2 design update!
Already known to offer superb fitment, the 2nd Generation NB SD kicks it up a notch using state of the art production tooling that allows us to create the newly redesigned single piece base plates and 3D laser notched main hoop, both of which are quite the eye-candy, you're welcome!
Includes most of the features of our top-of-the-line GT3 roll bar with a lower price tag.
This is also a good reduced cost option for owners of the NB generation Miata (99-05) that have deleted their soft top permanently.
Note that currently only the base plates image features the Gen2 bar (2nd photo), we will add more new images as they become available.
Key features of the NA Single Diagonal roll bar -
* Full width roll bar that offers high level of roll over protection for the avid track driver.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* Clears the OEM plastic window and allows the soft top to fold all the way down and lay flat (will NOT work with glass rear window).
* OEM hard top compatible. Also fits with aftermarket hardtops like the AK fastback.
* DOM Steel construction with single diagonal and a harness bar as standard.
* Improved rear view over other manufacturer’s single and double diagonal bars.
* Factory seat travel retained in full, recline is slightly reduced.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (trimming required).
* Bolt in installation, high grade hardware kit and installation manual included.
* High quality powder coat finish 60% gloss Black included, many custom colors available for just $130 additional fee.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Priced at $945 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup with the standard finish, $1075 as shown with some of the optional custom finishes.
These bars are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your bar to be fabricated.