Our recommended roll bar for drivers of the 90-97 Miata who spend time at the race track!
This is also a great budget option for owners of the NB generation Miata (99-05) that have deleted their soft top permanently.
Key features of the NA GT3 roll bar -
* Full width roll bar that offers high level of roll over protection for the avid track driver.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* Clears the OEM plastic window and allows the soft top to fold all the way down and lay flat (will NOT work with glass rear window).
* OEM hard top compatible.
* Improved rear view over other manufacturer’s double diagonal bars.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Factory seat travel retained in full, recline is slightly reduced.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (trimming required).
* Bolt in installation, high grade hardware kit and installation manual included.
* High quality powder coat finish included (Standard is 60% gloss Black), many custom colors available for just $130 additional fee.
Priced at $1045 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup with the standard finish, $1175 as shown with some of the optional custom finishes.