Our recommended roll bar for drivers of the 2016-up ND Miata as well as the 2017-up Fiat 124 Spider* (Please read Fiat specific notes below) who spend most of their time at the race track!
Requires the permanent removal of the soft top, does not fit on RF cars.
Key features of the ND GT3 roll bar -
* Full width roll bar that offers high level of roll over protection for the avid track driver.
* SCCA / NASA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA / NASA LEGAL.
* Over 4" taller than OEM hoop structure, allows many drivers to pass broomstick test with ease.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Allows aftermarket hard tops to be installed, we recommend the one from CB3 as it requires no modification (DG top requires minor trimming of the inner skeleton).
* Factory seat travel retained in full.
* OEM seat belts are fully integrated to the roll bar structure, maintaining factory geometry and work as well as they do from the factory.
* Allows some of the plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (with trimming).
* Bolt in installation, drilling required.
* High grade hardware kit and installation manual included.
* High quality powder coat finish included (Standard is 60% gloss Black), many custom colors available for just $180 additional fee.
* With items that are permanently removed to accommodate the roll bar (Soft top, OEM hoops, some trim panels) the installation nets in weight loss.
Priced at $1495 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup with the standard finish, $1675 as shown with some of the optional custom finishes.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Note: if you set your order for "Local Pickup" but require packaging, you will be billed an additional $60 per bar.
* FIAT 124 note:
The ND GT3 will physically mount to the Fiat just as it would to the ND Miata chassis, however it is the buyer's responsibility to verify fitment with a hard top, we currently do not know which Fiat top fits over this bar.