Our recommended roll bar for drivers of the 2006-2015 Miata who spend most of their time at the race track!
Requires the permanent removal of the soft top, does not fit on PRHT cars.
Key features of the NC GT3 roll bar -
* Full width roll bar that offers high level of roll over protection for the avid track driver.
* SCCA Legal. Not kinda legal, not almost legal, not "hopefully you can sneak it by tech" legal. 100% SCCA LEGAL.
* Over 3" taller than OEM hoop structure, allows many drivers to pass broomstick test with ease.
* DOM Steel construction with full X brace and a harness bar as standard.
* Allows OEM hard top (side latches need to be removed, replacement brackets offered separately) and aftermarket racing shells to be installed.
* Factory seat travel retained in full while recline is not only retained, but increased over stock!
* OEM seat belts are fully integrated to the roll bar structure, maintaining factory geometry and work as well as they do from the factory.
* Allows some of the plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (with trimming).
* Bolt in installation, drilling required.
* High grade hardware kit and installation manual included.
* High quality powder coat finish included (Standard is 60% gloss Black), many custom colors available for just $180 additional fee.
* With items that are permanently removed to accommodate the roll bar (Soft top, OEM hoops, some trim panels) the installation nets in weight loss.
Priced at $1495 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup with the standard finish, $1675 as shown with some of the optional custom finishes.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Note: if you set your order for "Local Pickup" but require packaging, you will be billed an additional $60 per bar.