They are finally here: the long awaited Aurora Auto Design Roadster Hoops!
Fits both the 2016-up Miata ND soft top and the 2017-up Fiat 124.
The Roadster Hoops are an excellent upgrade to the dinky factory Aluminum hoops for those who want a more robust roll over structure but still wish keep the low key looks of the OEM twin hoop design.
Why upgrading the stock setup to the Roadster Hoops?
The Roadster hoops are significantly taller, made out of the same materials that proper roll bars and cages are built and have the two additional rear legs that bolt to the chassis with a backing plates, just like a roll bar.
Those are some VERY big differences!
The Roadster Hoops are legal for track use in events where the OEM hoops are allowed, please check with your event organizer.
However, if you intend to spend some time on track and / or have modified your car we highly recommend the Blackbird Fabworx ND RZ roll bar for the added safety margin.
Key features of the Roadster Hoops:
* Allow full use of the factory soft top which can be lowered from the driver's seat.
* 1.5" taller than OEM hoop structure.
* DOM Steel construction with additional chassis mounting points.
* Simpler installation than a roll bar.
* Factory seat travel and recline retained in full.
* Allows all plastic and carpet trim panels to be reinstalled (with minor trimming), glove box retained.
* Includes amp relocation bracket for cars with Bose sound system.
* High grade hardware kit included.
* High quality powder coat finish comes in 2 standard colors - choose between Ultra High Gloss Black or Metallic Silver, additionally many custom colors are available for just $115 (most popular colors).
* Weight gain of just ~13 Lbs. in comparison with the OEM hoops!
Priced at $695 (plus tax / shipping) for the complete setup.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
Roadster Hoops specific cosmetic covers will be available shortly.
This is a pre-order - please allow 5-6 weeks for the first batch to be completed.
We will have the standard colors Roadster Hoops as a stock item shortly after, allow 2-3 weeks for custom color orders.
Note: some of the photos show the vehicle with our lowered seat bases (as marked on the photo).